"Where's Your Clarion"

 Hey there, 
My name is Anand Dwipesh. Totally new to oceanic blogging tribe.A working professional. Early days trying my hands for a gravitating and enchanting blog.
You all must be thinking over my  caption "Where's Your Clarion". Well frankly it just bleched out. Initially, you all must have thought as if an interviewer questioning to an interviewee. However, this has nothing to do with employment. This blog post is like a " Clarion " for those who will be benefitted with my periodic  Food Blog post. Business profit is not the only aim for me but an iota contribution to the society through directive - health topics, food recipes and many more. I have been posting through my blog and planned many more in days to come. 
Before I sum up, let me tell this is to inform you all the reason for by Blog name " Eleve11" why? what ? how ?.
Thanks.

Comments